miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009

Me!

Hi my name is Ray I was born in Puerto Vallarta, I'm 13 years old. I like to surf and water ski. The first time I stand on the board I knew I was going to do that again. It is really fun to do sport, I also like music. My favorite type of music is Hip-Hop Rap and rock. I played piano a while ago but now I don't My hobby is to play on my computer all the time, also playing Wii and X Box. I found this new game on the Internet called Fiesta and I play it all the time.

My mom is Mexican and my dad is American that means that I'm 5o% Mexican and 50% American. I have a big family more than 10 uncle more than 20 cousins, that means a lot of birthday gifts. I have more family in Mexico than in United States. I have a lot of fun when I go to United States because.....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario